Saltar para: Posts , Pesquisa 
- O guitarrista germânico Axel Rudi Pell vai lançar um novo álbum a solo, intitulado «Game of Sins», no dia 15 de Janeiro de 2016, através da SPV/Steamhammer.
O disco vai estar disponível nos seguintes formatos:
- CD DigiPak (incl. 1 Bonustrack and Poster)
- CD Jewel Case Clear Tray Edition
- 2 LP Gatefold, Black Vinyl 180 g, incl. regular CD in slit pocket ( No Jewelcase)
- Download Version
- Limited Edition Boxset incl. DigiPak, 2LP Gatefold, Miniature Replica Fender Stratocaster Guitar 1:4 scale incl. special Axel Rudi Pell giftbox case, Poster, Sticker, Postcard.
1) Lenta Fortuna (intro) 01:24
3) Sons In The Night 05:07
4) Game Of Sins 08:43
5) Falling Star 05:14
6) Lost In Love 06:07
7) The King Of Fools 04:58
8) Till The World Says Goodbye 07:40
9) Breaking The Rules 05:07
10) Forever Free 08:29
11) All Along The Watchtower 06:03 (DigiPak Bonustrack)
- Os Avenged Sevenfold recrutaram Brooks Wackerman [Bad Religion, Infectious Grooves] como novo baterista da banda.
O anúncio foi feito no podcast de Chris Jericho, onde o vocalista M Shadows revelou que a banda já anda a trabalhar com Brooks há um ano.
"To be honest, Brooks's name has always been in the mix. It was one of the names we were throwing around when Jimmy passed away in terms of who was going to step up for 'Nightmare'. We felt Mike [Portnoy, ex-DREAM THEATER] was the right choice and we still feel that way. Mike just destroyed on the record. He was perfect. But at the time, our tour manager brought up Brooks's name as well. But at the time he was also busy with BAD RELIGION and it was also… People were going to look at it differently because he was a punk drummer at this point."
M Shadows ainda falou sobre a saída de Arin Ilejay da banda:
"It just became increasingly difficult to be on the same page, not only touring, but with writing and just where we want to take things,we're just a bunch of guys who are all over the place and we have a bunch of different influences and we need somebody who can instantly… who can sit there and say, 'Yeah, I've got that influence too or I understand why we're gonna go here. I understand why we're going to do that.'"
"It just got to the point where after Mayhem Festival last year, we had just decided to fire on all cylinders the way we want to, we needed to make a change. And we all had our little talk. We said, 'Listen, we can ride this thing out the way it is right now and we'll be fine or we can shake the nest a little bit and we want to fire on all cylinders again. We want to be the baddest band on the planet. We want to just dominate onstage.' And I came up with the idea that I really want to talk to Brooks and see if there's any chance and see where he's at in his life right now."