- Os lendários do death metal norte-americano, Deicide, vão editar o novo disco de originais «Overtures of Blasphemy» no dia 14 de setembro, através da Century Media.
O novo trabalho foi produzido por Jason Suecof nos Audiohammer Studios, na Florida.
01. One With Satan (3:48)
02. Crawled From The Shadows (3:20)
03. Seal The Tomb Below (2:57)
04. Compliments Of Christ (2:44)
05. All That Is Evil (3:24)
06. Excommunicated (2:55)
07. Anointed In Blood (3:18)
08. Crucified Soul Of Salvation (3:00)
09. Defying The Sacred (3:30)
10. Consumed By Hatred (3:02)
11. Flesh, Power, Dominion (3:33)
12. Destined To Blasphemy (2:25)
Sobre o novo disco, Glenn Benton disse o seguinte:
"This album came together over time, meaning we didn't want to rush it.
A few people might remember an interview where Steve Asheim (original member, drummer/songwriter) said 'the material is done, but it's just not there yet.' Well, that was the jumping off point of when this album truly started taking shape and the songs became what they are now...complete, compact and effective. As the band pushed forward, so did the writing process and a few other processes which made the record and the band stronger. The result is 'Overtures Of Blasphemy', perhaps the group’s strongest release to date.
Jason Suecof lended his considerable talents and attention to detail in making the tracking of the songs as great as they can be and the final mix as sonically brutal, yet as listenable as possible. An arduous process, but one well worth the time and effort."
Aqui fica o video para o tema "Defying The Sacred":
Aqui fica a capa do disco: